View Issue Details
|Summary||0000260: Some homeurls cannot be used, although the browser can access the files normally|
|Description||Well, I'm happy to create a lot of updated mirrors for my ghost recently|
But I found that some update mirrors can't be used, although you can normally access the files through your browser
like "https://raw.fastgit.org/Taromati2/stable-mirror/master/Taromati2/" , you can't use it to update ghost, but you can download "https://raw.fastgit.org/Taromati2/stable-mirror/master/Taromati2/updates.txt"
There are also a another mirror with this problem "https://gitee.com/Taromati2/stable-mirror/raw/master/Taromati2/"
I don't know if this is SSP's problem. Maybe it's just that these websites have a lot of jumps?
and I don't really care if this issue can be fixed(you know, it's just mirrors), I just think this may cause trouble to other ghost Deployers, so a fix will be nice
sorry to bother you and I'm not in a hurry
|Tags||No tags attached.|
And I have hundred million's curiosity:
updates.txt in the ghost\master are exactly the same as the updates.txt in the ghost root directory
What does it mean?
I'll check it.
updates.txt in the ghost\master is just for compatibility.
- raw.fastgit.org return 403 for specific file. This behavior is same as browser access, so it's not SSP problem.
- gitee.com return 404 when not login, so I can't test it.
I have a problem using this homeurl:
When updating the file, the MD5 of the following file is incorrect, but the correct file can be downloaded from the browser:
still, sorry to bother you and I'm not in a hurry
I've tested cdn.jsdelivr.net with current Taromati2 stable-mirror, and found Gobang.dic is OK but error caused by Speech_Recognition.vbs file.
I think that there is a possibility that cdn.jsdelivr.net is doing some kind of filtering process, so download error occured.
I think it's not SSP problem.
Thanks for the test, I have changed the default mirror for Taromati2
Please close this issue
By the way, I fixed a small bug in yaya and added a couple of error messages, which I'll mention here in case you didn't see them
|2021-08-31 20:23||guest||New Issue|
|2021-08-31 20:36||guest||Note Added: 0000630|
|2021-09-01 14:18||ponapalt||Note Added: 0000633|
|2021-09-01 23:37||guest||Note Added: 0000634|
|2021-09-03 15:59||ponapalt||Assigned To||=> ponapalt|
|2021-09-03 15:59||ponapalt||Status||new => closed|
|2021-09-03 15:59||ponapalt||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2021-09-03 15:59||ponapalt||Fixed in Version||=> 2.5 (リリース)|
|2021-09-03 15:59||ponapalt||Note Added: 0000636|
|2021-09-09 01:08||guest||Status||closed => feedback|
|2021-09-09 01:08||guest||Resolution||fixed => reopened|
|2021-09-09 01:08||guest||Note Added: 0000651|
|2022-01-11 13:25||ponapalt||Note Added: 0001048|
|2022-01-12 02:10||guest||Note Added: 0001050|
|2022-01-12 02:10||guest||Status||feedback => assigned|
|2022-01-12 05:31||ponapalt||Status||assigned => closed|
|2022-01-12 05:31||ponapalt||Fixed in Version||2.5 (リリース) =>|
|2022-01-12 05:31||ponapalt||Note Added: 0001051|