View Issue Details

Category
SSPBT:本体(SSP)
SeverityminorReproducibilityalways 
Status closed 
Summary0000326: OnOverlap does not fire when characters stop overlapping
Description

Related to issue 0000310

The change to OnOverlap is good and is definitely helpful for what I'm trying to do. I noticed that Ukadoc says that it should be possible to detect when characters are no longer overlapping by checking the contents of reference1, which I'm guessing means it's supposed to fire when characters stop overlapping as well. (I am running Ukadoc through machine translation though, so my information might not be fully accurate.) In my testing, OnOverlap only seems to fire when at least one pair of characters is overlapping, which prevents me from using reference1 to tell if the characters are no longer overlapping.
I think this may have been true in previous versions as well, but I didn't realize it then...

TagsNo tags attached.
Attach Tags

Relationships

related to 0000310 closedponapalt Give OnMouseDragEnd a reference value for if the sakura and kero are overlapping 

Activities

ponapalt

2021-10-17 09:55

administrator   ~0000833

Last edited: 2021-10-17 10:03

OnOverlap
Reference0: current overlap status
Reference1: previous overlap status (overlap status 1 step before)

So, if you want to catch events when \0 and \1 windows are separated (not overlapped), check "0-1" string exist in Reference1, and not exist in Reference0. In my testing, above concept still valid after issue 310 is fixed.

OnOverlap event may fire when overlapping status is changed, so it may fire when overlapping pairs count changed from 1 to 0 or 0 to 1.
That's why this event occured at least 1 pair is ovelapping or overlapped.

guest

2021-10-17 10:51

reporter   ~0000834

This is very strange, the event seems to be working properly for me now, even though I swear when I reported this it was not firing when the characters stopped overlapping. Either I completely misread the output from Tama when I was debugging, or restarting my computer a second time (even though it had just been restarted when I reported) fixed it.

Either way, my apologies; this issue can be closed. If this happens to me again, I'll see if I can gather any further info to report...

ponapalt

2021-10-18 12:56

administrator   ~0000838

closed

Issue History

Date Modified Username Field Change
2021-10-15 15:20 guest New Issue
2021-10-15 16:34 ponapalt Relationship added related to 0000310
2021-10-17 09:55 ponapalt Assigned To => ponapalt
2021-10-17 09:55 ponapalt Status new => feedback
2021-10-17 09:55 ponapalt Note Added: 0000833
2021-10-17 09:56 ponapalt Note Edited: 0000833
2021-10-17 09:57 ponapalt Note Edited: 0000833
2021-10-17 09:57 ponapalt Note Edited: 0000833
2021-10-17 10:00 ponapalt Note Edited: 0000833
2021-10-17 10:03 ponapalt Note Edited: 0000833
2021-10-17 10:51 guest Note Added: 0000834
2021-10-17 10:51 guest Status feedback => assigned
2021-10-18 12:56 ponapalt Status assigned => closed
2021-10-18 12:56 ponapalt Resolution open => fixed
2021-10-18 12:56 ponapalt Note Added: 0000838